Friday, April 22, 2011

Today is before

-A.F.A.-


Week before,is our last class for this semester.We're having fun with the karaoke competition,and the foods.I and Ardy even won the competition.But today is a week after.

There's a day,when I came back to UiTM,to continue my 2nd semester of study.But today,I've got only 1 weeks left as a sem 2 student.

There's a day,when I send my friend,Aman to Matrikulasi Gopeng.But today,he is already an ex-student there.

There's a day when I never think about future and what will I be.But today,everyday is about thinking.Thinking about the future and the preparation that I've made till now.Am I really capable to go through? or wasn't I.

Future is ahead, as today will be yesterday.And even the moment you read this is history.Is it really true that time is tide and wait for no man? Then,I wish I was a girl.




3 comments:

airayaya said...

dei.. 'time is tide and wait for no man', woman too. :P

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

ekeke,. i know lah,. just playin with word

Di Persimpangan said...

haha, tacing r..

Post a Comment