Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lvoe Mkae Rael?

Ahmad Nazrin: Qw xske pmpuan melayu ke?


Some of u might think the same.. ''Awie,dont u like malay girls?''

ATTENTION
If you're gonna read this with ''eeewww! geli la awie'' or ''Awie da pndai jiwang2 skang!'',.so STOP reading and just continue Facebooking,Youtubing,Myspacing or do what ever u want to,which is better than you're wasting your time here..


Back to the question,. Awie,dont u like malay girls? (based on my post "queens of my heart'') Hey! Of course i do! Deep in my heart, i want to find girlfriend..Opss! my noona said that it suppose to be SPECIAL girlfriend,. that is malay,muslims,just an ordinary girl,come from a good family with a good personality,.wearing scarf,. happy-gold-lucky,soft and gentle,. looks nerdy,.Hey! why im starting to describe ''someone that cannot be named'' or as Faten Muhd would say ''Gadis bertudung Oren"?! xD
She just remain as history..

why did i fall in love with you?
~TVXQ-Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou~



Well,maybe its not the right time yet,. But come to think of it,having a girlfriend with the age of 18 isn't something that against nature nowadays.Even some of my friends which is younger than me already have the experienced ''changing'' girlfriend 3-5 times!

2008,. Its my 1st experience having a girlfriend,. Nahh,.till now,i cant say that ''she is my ex'',.The relationship only last for 1 month,10 days (+/-),. With her,all that i get just hurt over and over again..


Its love if its hurt.It must be love,thats why its hurt
~min kyung hoon-love hurts~

My friends had started to see changing in my personality,.Here,i want to make it clear,.
The changing,its not that i ''ignoring friends when i have a girlfriend'',but at that time,its just the hardest part of my life,.Blerhh,.maybe some of u might understand what i'm trying to explain here,. believing someone u love,or your friends,. well,friends win as always!

Don't want to talk much about that,.what's done is done! As i believe,everything happen for a reason and something happen to make the seasons.. Solving her mind is just like solving Nizar's Rubik Cube! I tried my best but still,she's playing others.. (this is the good use of hacking social website,maybe?)

the last part of this puzzle is the hardest



Have fate that someone I love would love me back, even that i had try to steal her heart,isnt working,. Accepting others and learn to love her just bring more despair,. So,what should I do?!

Seriously,its really irritating when someone that already have a girlfriend/boyfriend saying ''be cool awie,you'll have one someday!'',.Yes! I do believe in that,but what if it isnt true?

One person that share the same fate as me is Noa North,. Noa,are you reading this?? Well,Aqmal too,. we're the ''Bujang Lapok Kota Keriangan''..hahahh xD
Aman,are you still ''bujang''?? @_@

The reality is really killing me! Just look at my friends love situation,. Oh man! So romantic lahh they all,. Ksatriya n Bella just like Romeo and Juliet!

-Romeo X Juliet anime-




Now,im learning to see ''beauty'' as internally,not externally,. But its really hard though,. Believe me!
Naturally,we will like someone that goodlooking and so called as ''my type''..
But someone you like,doesnt mean that she/he is someone u'll love or someone that will love u back! External beauty,will not last long,. Even Dato' Siti Nur Haliza starting to have wrinkles in her face! What really matters is internal beauty,which last eternally,.

Who cares if your girlfriend/boyfriend isnt goodlooking? I really hate someone that keep saying ''look at that couple,the girl is very pretty,but her boyfriend tak hansem mne pun!''
would u just shut up and mind your own business! (hehe,sometimes,my heart speaks the same!)

Jodoh,. isnt something that u can wait forever..Yes,Allah had already fated us with someone,.But,we also have to try our best to find it,then comes tawakal,.

U like someone,.but years after years,u just wait.. Then,he/she just walk away just like wind,then u'll say ''well,what to do,its not my jodoh with him/her''..
Its not it! try your best 1st! If she/he doesnt have the will to love u back,so then its not your jodoh!

I've talk much about this,. even that i still doesnt have one,.quite ashamed of myself,. Huhu,. Anyway,thanks for your time!





Looking back to the things i've done.I just tryin' to be someone.
I play my part,kept u in the dark.
Now let me show u the shape of my heart
~Backstreet Boys-Shape of my heart~

































5 comments:

Aradolly said...

agree!
:)

Di Persimpangan said...

Single and proud of it! ;-)
Let say,ive TRY to move on..wish me all the best

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

Aradolly:thx =)

apple:yes,. i wish u all the best,. just do whatever u think the best 4 yourself and others

-wAn- said...

1 je aq nk komen....
tpgon bace ayat ko nie....
gilak punya....

aq nk bace byk kali!!!!

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

haha,. very much thx la wan!

Post a Comment