Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Queens Of My Heart?


Hehe,. so these girls are the queens of my heart!
Boys out there,dont touch them or else i'll kill ya!






Lets starts with number 4!

Its NANA from AfterSchool!







Nana (나나)

Birth name: Im Jin-ah (임진아)

Date of birth: September 14, 1991

Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer


Theres nothing much i would like to say about her,but the 1st time I saw her in Star Golden Bell Challenge,. I was like.. ''Aqmal,you're wrong! AfterSchool members also quite pretty! I take NANA for an example!! xD








Folks,here comes number 3!

Its Hyomin from T-ARA!





Hyomin

Birth name: Park Sun-young (박선영)

Date of birth: May 30, 1989

Position: Vocalist, Rapper



Bo Peep,Bo Peep,Bo Peep,. Auuuwww! Meow! its T-Ara's cat face xD.She is so cute and funny as well! Blerhh,.watch out! sometimes,she can be sooo hot and daring! ^ㅠ^
If u ever watched Invincible Youth,u'll know Hyomin's true colour! Disturbing others in IY is her ''hobby''!






Here comes number 2!

Its Nicole from KARA!






Nicole

Birth Name: Jung Yong Joo (정용주)

Birth Date: October 7, 1991

Position:Vocalist


The 1st time i saw her in Lets Go Dream Team,. i was like,.. ''is she really KARA Nicole?! O_o'
Oh ma gee,. No wonder the crowds going wild when its Nicole's turns to pitch!
Rank number 6 in ''korean most beautiful eyes''..said Aqmal..
Her new hair is soooo cool! Oh man! Her bang covering her eyes,. Its sure hard to see with that kind of hairstyle!





Here comes lucky number 1!

seems like she's the only one that can make me faint just by her wink!

Its CHOI SOOYOUNG from SNSD! Heyl yeah!







Choi SooYoung

Birth Name:Choi Soo-Young

Birth Date:February 10,1990

Position: Back up Vocalist


I still remember the 1st time i saw her in Genie MV,.From those 9 beautiful girls in SNSD,she's the only one that catch my eyes!
Also known as ''Shikshin'',the food goddess,. she eats a lot but still remain slim (45kg)!
She's the tallest in SNSD (170cm),even taller than me! (166cm)
Although she's the 3rd youngest members in SNSD,the eight other members acknowledge her as ''the unnie that can be trusted''
She's the 1st person that SoNyuh will refer if they have any problems.(same as me huh? ahaha!)
Just cant get my eyes of you! (currently my handphone wallpaper!)





So,thats it! the 4 queens of my heart! Yeah,i know,not even 1 of them know me,and 99.99999% person in the world would say ''tak sepadan lah!'' but its okay,as long as im happy with them! I mean,with their pics n vids! Thats more than enough.

So called my noona! All of them are older than me.. @_@
No worries nahh! It still not much difference between us,.ehehe,.

If you're asking ''Awie,why is it just 4?! why dont you make ''top 10 girls'',or something like that?''
then,ask your Ustaz how many woman can a man married! ahaha xD


Ps-This is just for fun.
So,girls out there that had crushed on me,dont be sad!
haha!! xD
I wonder if there is.... ahaks!










9 comments:

airayaya said...

*gelak guling2*
ayat ke-3 terakhir tu sgt la tbb. rs nak tumbuk je.. hahahaha
*gelak guling2*

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

haha!! aku da agak ada yg akn berguling!!

*guling sekali* haha

-wAn- said...

nie nmeny entri nak trik folower..haha

tp kn???

14/9?????!!
bufday aq kot...haha

Di Persimpangan said...

Awie stalker!haha

faten muhamad said...

yih???
10 feb???
haha.
kte 19 feb..
hua3 :D

ske Jung Yong Joo..
tsgt cumeyl pic last dye!! huhu

Hyuga Gin said...

ak leh trima Awi ngn Sooyoung je..
haha

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

fatin:nicole? my 2nd wife! ehehe

ahaha,.aqmal,laki bley kawin 4 nahh xD

zharif zaq said...

Weh mane tmpat follower?? Ak nak follow neh.. Follow ler blog ak lak..

Unknown said...

xde xde. he's married now. BHAHAHHAHA!

Post a Comment