Friday, November 26, 2010

MBC Star Audition:We're In it !


Without any preparation,we're trying our luck on this.Checkitout !

MBC Star Audition:Zero Range-Let me hear your voice (malay-japan-english cover)


for one who asking for the lyric,here it is

Sakki made no ame wa mou agatte
Asufaluto tadayou machi no nioi
Hey engkau di sana
Cuaca sudah cerah
Dari barat hingga ke timur

Hirogaru sora wa sou jiyuu de
Walau antara mereka berbeza
Namun kita masih serupa
tada kimi ga inai dake

biarku dgr suaramu
bila kita jujur bersama
Aishiaeru hazu sa
Me wo sora sanai de

Biarku dgr suaramu
Kita salin menyintai
Jgn kau alih pandanganku\
Ima no kono kimochi ga
Satu hala tuju

Yeah, Since you went away hasn't been the same
In my heart all i got is pain
Could it be that i play the game
To loose you, i can't maintain
Sunlight moonlight you lit my life
Realize in the night while love shines bright
Can't let you go we were meant for forever baby let me know

Days passed without you can't forget you
Letting me be the cloud hanging above me
Raining on me missing your touch
Nights get longer and it's hard to clutch
We're apart breaks my heart
Its all for the best girl, you're my world
In time my love unfurls
‘Till then wait for you girl

Satu hala tuju


PS-Do put some comment,LIKE,and dont forget to vote for us !


2 comments:

rara aziz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rara aziz said...

the song that you guys sing in my house rite..?

i am waiting for the recording ;)

Post a Comment