Friday, November 12, 2010

The end of the 1st part.Its only a beginning.

So,this is the end of the first semester.Quite epic,stupendously fun and extremely full with drama.

Gettin' a lot of new friends,especially from MD1A and Teknik KL..And the DOTA WARRIORS that hang out at 2.14..

Winning the march competition,against other courses.Manage to get 3rd place for the Mech-Engineering Stationary Holder competition against 14 other mechy group representative.Not bad team!

Till the end, the BTL team still single.Oh yes,the ''Bujang Ter-Lajak'' team,Noa,Haidhar,Mazu,Zaim and myself. As girls around us already ''sold-out'',all we get are only the uneasy feeling of seeing couples at the so call ''de amore'' food court that flashing with pink coloured lovey dovey.

Still keep the faith? I dont know.It's like the answer is just too clear. But still,it's really hard for me to open my heart for other girl.Sigh.I wish I could do that.As the saying goes, ''time will heal everything''.I do hope they are right this time.Only time will tell.

Cheer up BTL.It's only a beginning.

1 comments:

anwar a.k.a noa_north said...

yeah..beginning for the end..u`ii know it later..

Post a Comment