Monday, June 13, 2011

About ‘’AgentC’’

Plug in Nell songs,suddenly feels like a dejavu. No,it’s not a dejavu,cos it really does happen many times.This thing.This current situation that happen.

If you ever wondered, what the heck actually ‘’AgentC’’ (my friend Aman gave me that name) is,here is the answer.

Back in high school,I work as a ‘’love agent’’,sort of.Funny isn’t it? Many friends that I helped out. Some successful, but some didn’t.

But most of the relationship didn’t last long.Maybe it’s because they’re too young at that time.Or maybe using the ‘’third person’’ isn’t really a good idea.

Well atleast,they still get the girl that they want right? Even for a short period. And the responsibility to take care of the relationship is on them. Not me.

You know, worked as ‘’AgentC’’ is really fun. Flirting girls for other people. Sometimes, I didn’t tell my friend that I helped him.

But you know what’s the bitter part of it? When the ‘’target girl’’ is the girl that I like. Not ‘really’ like,just ‘quite’ like.Get it? You’d probably already know who’s the girl that I ‘’really’’ like in high school,and thanks to god that no one asked me to tackle her.

And those questions that I really hate to answer. ‘’You helped me, but why you don’t have a girlfriend? Why don’t you flirt one for yourself?’’

The answer is ‘’ I just don’t feel like it’’. Guess what, I lied.

Because actually, I really doesn’t know how to flirt a girl for my own self. You can see the prove right now right? It’s not that I didn’t try.

Even that I didn’t worked as ‘’the AgentC’’ anymore, I still like to use that name till now. It’s quite cool.Hehehh.

Want me to help you? Just contact me okay ! And I’ll reconsider to work, depends on how much you’ll pay..kekeke :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment