Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fate/Zero

I don't know what kind of weird fate I'm facing currently,since the 1st day of semester break till now. It's like I'm being bind,and stacked with sort of things that out of my thinking capacity and capability. Today, in the Majlis Alumni SMK Seri Iskandar, among 40 to 50 table there, I'm at the same table with Lemon. I don't hold any grudges with her,I don't hate her,..just that it's some kind of weird things to happen.Coincidence, or maybe fate.Thanks god Hyda and Copie also in the same table to accompany me. To Lemon, I'm sorry to be there and ruin your mood. Hontouni gomenasaii.

In the end, Hinata didn't come. I feel grateful, maybe. It's a good think that she didn't come, maybe I can erase her easily. I really afraid to see her.Now I understand what one of my friends said on how he so afraid to see a girl.

Still,it's still fun to be there with friends, teachers. And we, the ZERO RANGE also performed 2 songs there,Bintang Jingga (which had been changed to Bintang Kehidupan) and The 4 Seasons.Friends, they really helps me to escape from my serabut thinking I'm having now. Thanks guys.

Now I'm in the state of "don't want to think of anything". Too much things that makes me tired mentally. Even makes me feels like I'm leaving....AstaghfirullahAlazim..



3 comments:

fairuz said...

Sorry awie.. Da susah kn kmu..uhuh =(

Zairil Alkaff said...

wew

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

@fairus, xde susahkan pape la..kte yg nk pinjam hard disk kmu..xya rsau k

Post a Comment