Monday, June 4, 2012

Before and After (part 1)

For me,editing pic is more fun and challenging than taking a pic.
But still I love both (although I'm not that good).
Just wanna show you some before and after edited pics.


1st, this one ! (I don't know who's that person behind >_<)


2nd pic, the one I use on top of this blog layout


3rd pic,this one.Not much of difference,just adding more feel to the pic ^^




Maybe I'll continue to post some more pics in part 2.Stay tuned !
xoxo >_<















3 comments:

Nurakmal said...

gmbar pompuan 1st pic tu tak boleh bla... hahahah dlm hati die "ape laa mamat tu buat?" :PPP

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

time ni tgh que kat genting nk naik roller coaster, adik snap then dy gelak2.. rupenye ada watak tambahan kat blakang -,-

airayaya said...

teruskan usaha anda! :D

Post a Comment