Saturday, October 20, 2012

For You in Full Blossom


If you don't do stupid things while you're young, you'll have nothing to laugh about when you're old.

True friends will not let you do stupid things alone.


If you had ever watch Hanakimi, why not watch it again now.. What Cikgu Naziha had said years back then is really true.. high school is the best time of your life.. full of spirit, love, friendship.. it's when you started to learn the cruel reality in life.. yet, immaturity letting you to do all those stupid,funny things..It's sad that high-school in Malaysia is focusing too much on academic.. yeah I know, academic is important to our future.. but still, I would be more fun if there's more fun activity, involving all students,from all classes.. 

I didn't regret in what I had done during my years in high school.. there's plenty of things that I had done.. with friends of course.. Ahh how I wish I can return to those time.. If I know that I would miss high school this much, I would create much more memories there.. 


ps- Sulli definitely can't beat Horikita Maki..she's so cute, no wonder Zaim fall for her :3



2 comments:

Nurakmal said...

nanba sempai! :DD

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

tu masked rider kabuto ! >_<

Post a Comment