Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tragedy


journey to casa from uitm

Too much tragedies. At least, 5th semester ended already.Here in Perak, I can feel the warmth of being together with atuk, opah and Iqa. Study life is tiring, and making me numb.
And the circle of life in Penang. It's not that I don't want to involve in something, and it's not that I prefer sit in front of laptop for hours (or maybe it is).. it's just that, I want to repeat the empty day, until it finally ends. Lame it is. But that's the way I'm comfortable with.

One thing that I really hate this semester is too much of bad mouthing. I'm not excluding my own self, sometimes,I do the same too. It is really shameful for us muslim to bad mouthing others, bad mouthing our own friends. Everything happen for a reason, you can't judge a person just by one mistake that he/she make. Even he/she is what you said, even that what you had told is true story about that person behavior, you can't bad mouthing him/her. Look at yourself first, are you really that perfect to condemn others? Once you told about the bad side of a person, the stories will chain continuously. That is why in Islam, mengumpat is one of a big sins.It's like you're eating your own relatives corpse.

You got problem with that person, then tell him directly. Whats the point of bad mouthing? It won't solve any problem. Remember, a true friend is someone who can correct his friends,can advice them, not by watching until the end.

I'm not excluding my own self. But once I realize I'm in the middle of bad mouthing session, I will stop. Not to brag, but at least I got some effort to control myself.

Secondly, my love life is completely ZERO this semester..haha adoii ottoke.. Don't know la when I'm gonna get a girl friend. It's not that there's no girl that catches my attention, but it's hard. Think about this, think about that, think about how we are, think about logic.. and in the end I was like " AHHH MALAS !!" ahaha >_<


Right now I just want to enjoy my holiday~ wohooo~ Hope you guys enjoy your holidays too ! Assalamualaikum





0 comments:

Post a Comment