Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shuffle-Mumble


Music Makes Addict

Its been a while since the last time I uploaded my shuffle vids on Youtube.Damn it.I miss shuffling with ZR's so much T_T

I still clearly remember how ''weird'' my shuffle style is back then in form 4.Fortunately,after 2 years of shuffling,thanks god i'm improving.Although I still can't beat most of the legends such as HR Speedodevo,THF Ochibi.MI Ryu and TIHB Simphony,but the passion of Hard Dancing is the best!

Shuffling around school,house,Bandar U lakeville,shopping mall,performing on stage..owyeah! been chased out by the guard and warned by police for entering old building just for shuffle! >_<

This year,Nizar,Noa and I had participated in Shuffle Online Tournament in Youtube.It is so exciting because our opponents come from shufflers around the world! My rank is number 6,but suddenly the tourney turned out to be suddendeath =_="
But its okay,i love the experienced to be part of it.And yeah! The winner of the tourney is Aaron3il from Austria,the one who kicked me out of the tourney with the results 3-2!

A special thanks to some vids editors that put me in their shuffle compilation.I appreciate it so much :D

And a words for you Nizar.When we have time,lets record new vids again like the old time dude!



These are my fav ZR shuffle vids.Im glad if u would watch it :D

shuffle and aerobic competition at SMK Seri Iskandar..
omg, the audience was so loud atm xD



Shuffle at Ipoh Parade.Err..I dont know what actually happen to us.
Maybe to much of tension and bored atm =_="



owyeah! our third official compilation! xD


hmm,. this vids is really sad T_T



miss this moment :(



When im 70++, i'll show some of my vids to my grandchildren so that they know that their grandpa is a shuffler back then! xD

Yeah, I know that Hard Dance is fading day by day..=(
But still,I love it so much!


For more vids,log on to:





GO GO ZERO RANGE SHUFFLE!

:D





0 comments:

Post a Comment