Sunday, May 15, 2011

Glad that I found Nell!



Ohmoo Nell! Daebak Nell! Saranghae Nell! (erhh? =_='')

The 1st song I listen already captivated my heart (Nell-51 minutes ago).This is music! This is pure modern-rock band! They really shows that Korean can rock-on too!

Damn,how come I didn't notice their song in my lappy before -,-

I miss Coldplay,Keane,H.I.M.,Travis a lot. And suddenly I found them. Chilling,rock-ballad,great lyrics,unique music arrangement.PERFECT.This is my type of song!

But it sad though.They ain't that famous worldwide.Trust me,they should be more famous than Ft Island and CNBlue.I'm number 23 to like their fanpage on Facebook.Ksatriya,my friend number 24. =_=
Sigh,their group page have only 558 members.

They just didn't have the chance to show what they are really made of,and how talented they are.They ain't miming on stage.Their vocalist,Kim Jong Wan is really-really talented.He's the band guitar and keyboard player.Gifted with a beautiful voice,and how he really can composed, as well as write lyrics of their songs.He also once awarded as the best lyricist in Korea!

Here are some comments from Youtube:












And some comments from Facebook:






first greeting from Malaysia :D






LOL Ksatriya! >_<


I'm not saying that I hate FT Island and CNBLUE.I like both of them.But they really should have the quality of Nell.How they play,and how they perform.How much immersed their feelings in each of their live performance.Come on YG ent,show us they really can reach Nell's level! Not just selling their pretty face on stage!

Here some of their songs,hope you like it,and listen it with your heart.Judge them based on their quality,not popularity.If you don't like it,it's okay :)

Everyone can relate to this song lyric.And the last part of the song is the best :)


Nell-Stay


If you have ex-gf or ex-bf,this song probably will make you cry :')



If you love Coldplay,you would love this.Now this is quality.




























1 comments:

fairuz said...

like2!!
nell~ <3

Post a Comment