Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mama and grandma's day


Today is mother's day.Cos there's no grandmother's day,I just put it as today too.Love them both.Sharina Binti Shaari,the person who gave birth to me,and Noorain Binti Shariman,the person who took care of me till today.

Don't play-play with my opah,she used to teach English,and love to watch Korean dramas such as Boys over flower and Autumn in my heart.And my mother,she listen to updated English and korean songs! Super Junior,4minute,Girl's Generation and many more! :D

Happy mama-grandma day for both of you, and all other mama around the world!
We love you! <3




2 comments:

airayaya said...

adik oi, mother's day ahad la, esok! =='' every sunday of the 1st week of may annually. not saturday

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

aiyakk.. awal sehari apa salahnya noona! ekeke.. excited sgt+takut terlupa pulak nnt :P

Post a Comment