Sunday, May 15, 2011

What is blogger actually?


What is blogger.com actually? Site where you can share your interest? Write something about yourself? Personal sharing diaries? One of the way for easy money?

Without notice,suddenly they make maintenance and shut the site for while.Is it a loss to you?

For me,blogger is a site where I officially can talk to my self.Sounds silly eh? Yes,I'm sharing my interest,or my own story,but I didn't actually write here to get many followers,or to be famous by blogging.But still I appreciate you,my dear followers and readers.

Maybe there are some people saying ''Hey,your way of writing is bad.And all your post is boring''.It simple,if you don't like it,then don't read it.

If they shut the site down,I don't think it's a big loss to me.Maybe because I'm not active in blogging.4 to 5 posts per month.Or maybe because I didn't generate any money by blogging.Nuffnang or whatsoever.

But still,I will miss reading my friends blog,seriously.This is the only way for me to feel closer to them and get to know them more post by post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment