Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I've got tagged :D


Ohmoo tagged by Najwa Ameer.So this is the answers for the questions :D

Who is your best teacher you ever had?
Hmm.. All teacher that called me Awie ! hoho.. sbb xramai cgu pgil 'Awie' time skolah.Bnyk pggil Asnawi.Yg btul2 rapat je pggil Awie.

Do you have your own fashion? What is it?
Nahh i dont really know about fashion.Jarang shopping baju,tp klau tertarik dgn satu2 baju,seluar etc,sure direct beli xD

What is your favorite number?
29 ! I was born on 29.2.92.. masuk paper cina kott time baby dulu..hoho, xcaya tye mak

What song did you hear just now?
The brilliant green-Ash like snow.Lagu Jepun.J-rock.Try la dgr :D

Do you like cat?
Yup.Suka.Tp xleh bela sbb athma T_T

Why do you make this blog?

What is your ideal home like?
Kim Joo Won's house ! g tgk Secret Garden !

At what age do you want to get married?
hmm.. 28 maybe

Single or taken?
Single (poreber alone..haha)

Tell us what do you love about yourself.
I can do almost everything that I love to do.With hardwork and strong interest for sure >_<

Comment about me, thank you :)
Sorry,I don't really know you T_T.But I know that you're a nice person :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment