Saturday, April 14, 2012

1 Liter Of Tears




Just finish watching 1 litre of tears for the 4th time.This time with my mum.Like always,ep 8 is really "killer";no one can watch without crying (well if not, atleast your eye will be watery for sure)..so I cried together with my Okaasan (but cover my face with pillow :P)

Tell you what,this is the only drama that manage to make me cry truthfully.Because most of drama (korean and japan),the major sad element is about love.Unrequited love,break-up etc. But this drama,really one of a kind! *sfx Rob Van Dam*
and it's base on true story (although there are some alteration).
Its about a girl named Ikeuchi Aya (the actress is Erika Sawajiri) that struggle hard to fight her own illness.Her health gradually become worst every episode;yet she's so optimistic although in that condition.You can read more here.

                                                  Icheuki Aya,1962-1988

After watching it,there are many things that I've learned.The blessed of health,is something that we always forget.We didn't care much about our health,because we think that we're really healthy. But once god take the nikmat of good health from you,then you know how precious it is ! This drama also makes me value life more. Those words by Aya really does inspired me.I even bought the english translation of her diary at Kinokuniya,KLCC.Although I almost give up finding it after strolling for hours;even the bro at the info counter says that there's no english version.Still, in the end hardworks paid off.I finally found it with the help of my mobile phone,google-ing the ISBN for the book (somehow I feel like Aya is cheering me not to give up finding her diary).For anyone that wanna buy it,the ISBN is 9784-8968-44955.


Sugoii~!



Some of comments from my friends:
"huih,sape yg tak nangis tu mmglah hati batu kan..hehe"-Hinata-chan
"haha sedih doe"-Wak Iskandar
"sbb kite dh penat nangis,kte tak tgk 2ep las,hahaa"-Nurakmal
"2 kali tgk....2 hari....2 kali nanges cover...hahahah"-Mazu

So for those who doesn't watch it yet,you'd better be ! I can assure you that this 11 episode drama wouldn't waste your time;because it will somehow change your view in life.

Live life to the fullest !

PS-I will quoted Aya's words in my blog.
Currently still reading the diary ^^








4 comments:

airayaya said...

cerita sedih? tak nak tengok! -airayaya XD

Zairil Alkaff said...

WEW

ninja said...

yg awk beli tu, memang eng transalation ke?

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

yup, mmg english ^^

Post a Comment