Friday, April 27, 2012

Couple of words before I go to sleep

A little less conversation with Noa. He is indeed,quite alert. The fact that he manage to pointed that out makes me hurt more.But I'm cool with that,hehehh..thanks..

Well what to do Noa,the main problem of people is they will never know where and when they hurt others.Where and when they make mistakes.And they also doesn't realize what their mistakes are.Ego will set their mind with "I didn't do anything wrong". I'm not excluding myself with that type of people because sometimes,I also do the same.No difference at all.

2:47am,Fakhi send me a message,
  
"ko ok x?"  (are you okay?)

Well this type of friend,is really the best a man can get. He worried about me,and text me before he sleep.Care about other's feelings.Miss V if you read this, you must realize that breakup with him really isn't a great idea,although I don't really know what happen between both of you.

He act like a true friend.I also got few others that act like a true friend,which I'm glad to have them by my sides. 
Meanwhile,"acting" like a friend is the other sides of story.

What's done is done. And I'm cool with it. I'm not god to judge someone,so better let it be.

2 comments:

airayaya said...

I'm sorry for not being by your side whenever you are in pain or in problems :(

Asnawi Bin Muhammad Nazri. said...

sookayy la, youre still one of the true friend ^^

Post a Comment