Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Boss My Hero:5SB1


Finish watching My Boss My Hero. The story is about a son of Yakuza clan,Sakaki Makio that had been send by his father to high school.His father stated that only by graduating he can inherit the clan because he's too "baka" to become a leader. The stories flows from how much he hated school until he finally realize that how great it is to be there;learning about friendship and love.

 Sakaki Makio,feel like wanna slap his face >_<


Umemura-chan <3



While watching it,I deeply feel that I miss school !
I miss friends,I miss teachers, I miss class,I miss the bell rings,I miss canteen, I miss keropok merah,I miss that skull in science lab,I miss everything !
I miss "giant-lumberjack" that would hit my heart every time I saw her,exactly like what Sakaki feels when he see Umemura.I miss those feelings when we sit around and chaining jokes and laugh out loud.

During my days in SMK Seri Iskandar,I'd been the class president for 4 years.Guys,I'm really sorry if I'm not a good leader.What I'm good at is just shouting "Bangun,Assalamualaikum cikgu !" every morning. There are even some info that I didn't manage to transfer to all of you on time. Gomennasai minna ! I'm truly sorry. And thanks for trusting me till the end.

well,here are some pictures that bring a lot memories.Maybe I'll add more soon :'D


Form 2 students :D






5 Sains Bestari 1:2009















Crows Zero >_<


 

A lot of "hidden message" in this pic :P



The last time Zero Range performing on stage


Playing Penggal Selipar with 5SB2 :D


Last day of school :')




Last picture in class T_T


Viva La Vida SMK Seri Iskandar.Thanks for teaching me many things.Miss you a lot :')


Last but not least












0 comments:

Post a Comment