Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reality of realities:Cycles

Life,is indeed a funny thing. Yesterday we laugh out loud then suddenly today, we cried. Its a funny thing that how a slight time can change everything. Cycle of happiness and sadness, life and death. It turn around with just a split second.

Although the changes occur within a short time,the period of each phase is what really matters. How long you've been sad,how long you've been happy;before you reach the limit of changing the phase.Its not a simple task to go through sadness and finding your own "changing point" to happiness. We need Iman.We need the heart of steel.

Typical human.We always look at person who's better than us. Envy them. Why are they this,and why you're not that? Keep questioning your so called bad fate. Sad,because we didn't realize that actually we're so lucky.
You're lucky because you can read this now.I'm lucky because I can type this now.Put our hand to our own heart and feel it beating.Lucky that Allah still give us chance to live.Lucky that we had been given good health to go through our daily life.

Today I'd lost my Ipod that I only use for 2 semesters.It's like what Icheuki Aya's mum said when she know about her daughter illness;

                                  "I can accept the fact,but still my heart can't accept it"

That's what I feel right now.Already at Perak but it feels like half of my heart had been left behind.
Although I'm sad about it,I do think that I'm still lucky. At the exact moment,there are people who lost their home,while I just lost my Ipod.I am lucky right?

Even still.Trying hard to chill, but as a weak human being,its impossible.

Ya Allah,
   Ya Rahman,Ya Rahim.Please give me strength.
       Ya Ariff,Ya Hakim,Ya Adil.Show your judgement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment