Friday, April 27, 2012

Well atleast !

I'd get my result. Thanks to Allah, I pass all the subjects. Alhamdulillah. I'm not a good person,I know. Full of sins. Well atleast, Allah fulfill one of my prayer,which is to pass all the subjects. The 2nd one is getting 3 pointer,I lack 0.02.Daijobu !

New resolutions for next sem:
1.Lessen gaming time and study every night ! I play too much this sem,I realize it.My friends also can point it out.Cos they care for me,that's why.I'm so glad.Thanks guys.So,I already allow Mazu and East to slap me if I play Dragon Nest too much for the next two semesters.Mark my words guys.I'm serious.Hontounii.

2.Get near to Allah.Start reading the holy Quran atleast a page every week with its translations.

3.Spend money wisely ^^



The result for this semester really burn my spirit back to study.Ganbatte ! Gonna strive hard to grad with CGPA 3.5, InsyaAllah ! I don't need you to wish me luck,but do pray for me.Pray that I manage to keep my own promises to myself,and manage to grad with flying colour, like Nyan-cat.

Thanks.

1 comments:

airayaya said...

congrats! :D

Post a Comment